Tuesday, August 26, 2014

What's in the name?

Ok...how many of you are going to agree what I say next? Well...as I mentioned in my previous post, we started thinking to name our evening one hour fun time to something we could relate to education, family time, homeschooling (only in the evenings), art and craft and WE ARE STILL REALLY THINKING!!!!! :(

We have a plan, we have even laid down a schedule for the next 1-2 weeks, we have identified what fantasize us now so we have our topics, we have decided how to record our fun time, how to relate everything around that one subject now....BUT we are finding hard time to decide a name for the series. Ok, when I mention we everywhere don't presume its my betterhalf in relationship its my betterhalf in height :)

So now you understand why i named this blogpost so :)

We could easily say what's in the name its all about what's in the content. Totally agree? I hear/see everybody chuckling YES or nodding your head. 

But tell me honestly how many of you get hooked to the name which raises your curiosity adrenaline and unconciously pushes your fingers to click on that link?. Agree again ? (I love all my friends here, you are just like me!!!!) So can we rephrase the blogpost header to Its all in the name!!!!!

You could have guessed it, I am just dragging time and space because until this moment before I am going to write the next few lines, I have not made my mind :(

Then I decided to sit back and think, is not having the name for the series we have planned (hahahah!!!! we are not even sure if we are going to do a series of post related to what we discussed in the previous post) is holding us from sharing the fun we are having?.Then i hear my soul screaming YES!!!! So we are back to square one - what's in the name? lets just type xyz series and start.

Hold on, I hear somebody else screaming from my inside: "Do what you do properly" (well excuse my translation skill, handsdown Google translate is the best :) ) as the quote goes in tamil "seyvana thiruntha sey". So we need a name. 

So lets do it or rather NAME IT!!!!!

Shravan likes LEGO, Animals(did i mention Jaguar from cartoon Deigo is his latest obsession, sometimes we go to Australia to visit Koala, sometimes to China to visit Pandas) Puzzles,(its just 4 days into his new kindergarten and he is already nicknamed the puzzleboy) Cartoons on Nick Junior (blame it on Canal digital subscription!!!!), Netflix, Youtube and exploring apps on iPhone (He selects an app, runs to either of us for password (ofcourse I have trained his brain to be selective and look for the word FREE when he searches), install, play and then the d-moment like it or not like it. Like it move it to the folder Shravan else just hold the app for few minutes and click the cross on upper right hand corner)

Keeping this big list in my small brain, I am thinking of "Let's Create" "Be right back Nick Jr" "Unwind"

What do you think? Could you relate them? Sounds crazy? Anybody has a better suggestion? (hehehe...I could have done this much earlier. having so many more creative minds around, I think I unnecessarily spent more time :)). But I think you need to put in the effort to realise how good you are at certain things by trying our best. Agree? (Thank you for agreeing to agree to most of the things. This is the final one for this blogpost) :) 

What did I finalise??????? Well stay tuned for the blog title in the next blogpost which will begin with this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment